Thursday, May 12, 2011

zutto zutto

don't ask me to say something intelligent because i can't.
Not that i want to deny anything but i must be honest to myself.... seriously, i really think that i am only capable of talking rubbish.... :'( & docile is an adjective that doesn't SUIT me at all.. TYVM. hahahahaha

why am i so negative? well, that's because i took a mod which is definitely very "out of the box" for me. Hahaha... yea, the mod is called European Union. Initially, i thought it would be focusing on the European long historyyyy... however, i guess i am quite wrong. But then again, i think i might like it, because the lecturer has a sense of humor. Well, shall see how it goes. God Bless Me.

By the way, i didn't know that the past tense of weak is wrought. I mean, you can't blame me right?

Too much to say but in the end, i'm just another ordinary person who beseeches to be heard.

Pearl

No comments:

Post a Comment