Monday, March 14, 2011

Passing your strength to help you grow~

> It didn't start out to be a good week but I know, i need to deal with it.

Dwelling in my pathetic mindset has indeed, rampaged my life. I felt that emptiness has set in and hits me real hard. They said, grades aren't everything that matter in life yet sadly, it IS affecting me in every way. In fact, over the years, i have been rather too academic driven which therefore resulted in the formation of my (silent) split personalities. One moment, i could be easily annoyed by an insignificant occurrence while at another moment, performing mind drift.
However, can i be more sensible? Look at what is happening in the world! Just as we thought our life is shitty, how would it feel to be compared to the Japanese, who lost their homes due to the Earthquakes. And how about those in our community? some of them may have experienced trauma in their life yet, they do not give up their life easily. who am i then to compare myself to their situation? shame on me.
What can i possibly lose?
We can't restart our lives and so we want to make our first time right. But, is mistake preventable or inevitable? Or are we overconfident? Is our pride at stake? Could we possibly map out a "prefect" plan? Well, with the education i've been receiving from reading kindaichi, i know for sure that there isn't a way to conduct a prefect plan. (Oh man, i miss kindaichi - 堂本剛の金田一 )
phewwww~~~

一起欣赏经典中的经典


The songs from Kindaichi anime are nice but this particular 3 (to me) were the classics!
*recommendations : Confused memories (always made me confused), boobee magic, sink etc~





Kimi ga iru kara: Because You're Here [Most classical! I mean, it's the 1st OP for Kindaichi so for hardcore fans like me, it is IMPRINTED into my brain! Because *Kindaichi* was Here (throughout my childhood)]

And I esp want to mention this 2nd part of lyrics - みんな、そう 迷子のように ほんとは生きてて 探してるふりをしながら ほんとは探されたい - Everyone acts like they're lost. They live pretending to look but only wanting to be found. (thinking in process)
愛はなぜ この地球にうまれるの?人はなぜ 傷つけるくせに 許されたいの?-
Why does love exist in this Earth? Why do people hurt others, but want to be forgiven?



2 persons: 1st ED for the anime! and you can't MISS this because you simply can't! Rie sang this beautifully with her gentle voice. After hearing this song, don't you feel like you are missing that someone special right now? :D



White Page: Gotta say - "THIS IS CLASSIC!" Apart from the 2 mentioned above, this song generates another type of feeling which is - agony. So now, my dear friends let's not waste our time and start making tomorrow a better day! Shall we? :)

ch66n kha?

Sincerely,
Pearlyn : who has too much crap in her mind.....


No comments:

Post a Comment