Friday, March 4, 2011

A Little Secret About Me [Mario Maurer]


Movie is my drug. Watching movies is an action of my addiction.

And watching a damn awesome (in my opinion) movie is like, how the drug has kicked in, relieving my addiction. I don’t know how I should put this feeling into words anymore because this feeling is beyond words. It is probably the kind of feeling I’ve been yearning for, searching for and pursuing for. Haiya.. HOW TO DESCRIBE THIS FEELING?! I’M SO EXCITED ABOUT IT! It’s like….. falling in LOVE! AHHH! YES! That’s the feeling! Falling in love!

I guess I’ve found the reason why I love to watch movies so much. Every good (must be extremely good) movie that I have watched has given me this good feeling. It is a feeling that I want to shout it OUT loud; it is a special moment that I want to share with the whole world and jumps around! I know it might sound crazy! But… I almost forgot this feeling until I found this thai movie called a crazy little thing called love. I'm sure that you have watched a movie before and there are many interesting movies past our eyes but only those that made an impact would continue to leave their special footprint in our sous right [chay may]?

For me.......... My soul is no longer free because I’m trapped in the stories told in the movies and my mind has became the victim in this game. CAN YOU FEEL what I’m FEELING right now?! It’s too overwhelming! The desire to love P’SHONE gets magnified as the movie proceeded. I know it’s a movie. However, I’m dramatic and being me means getting emotional at the wrong time is the way of my life.

Above ARE MY NONSENSES! Hahaha… after typing so much stuff, it would be heartbreaking to delete them all so I shall leave it up there. What I’ve typed above is about my confession to good movies, especially the one that I’ve just finished watching. Honestly, I think Thai movies are awesome. The very first Thai movie that I’ve watched was Beautiful Boxer, and its impact to me was so great that it somehow changed me a little from my past self. This new movie was perhaps my number 5-6 Thai movie but unlike the first that sorta of creates a wooha out of my life, this one nourishes my soul, my well-being as a whole and kept me building castles in the air. In the near future, I might forget the existence of this movie despite claiming all the love received from the movie, but I know tonight I’m gonna place it deep inside my heart. This indulgent and obsession feeling may perhaps robbed my sanity yet indisputably, I felt spiritually contented. And IF my love is wrong, who has the right to judge me?

In the end, the most important fact that stood valid today (in 2 hrs time it would not be valid) is, I’m in LOVE with the movie – P’SHONE [Mario Maurer] > It’s like… how to not like Ashton Kutcher?

Speaking of Mario and Ashton, I think both are talented actors/models and have been through a lot in this entertainment biz with astonishing achievements. Inevitably, I’m very jealous about them not just because they are talented and awesomely hot (oopss hehex), but also because they represent new age men with sense packaged in timeless fashion.

Conclusion (note: this is a conclusion for me and not about the whole silly post)

Mario has opened another door to my inner world. Although the cruel fact is that P’SHONE is just an imaginary figure, he may and (P’SHONE!) will always stay in my mind. (for v v v long period of time before he gets replaced).

Falling love is not that hard, but it’s just a matter of………………………….. khray. (hahaha)

Chan rak thaae, kwaycay may kha? Mario kap P’shone, khray lor kwaa kan kha? Chan ch22p P’Shone, ca khun pen f33n dichan may? Nakrian. :D haha…

Sincerely,

Pearlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment