Friday, April 15, 2011

sawatdii wan pii may phaa


The thing is, when you have this BAD habit of msging the wrong person, it can hit you HARD!

It is a BAD BAD HABIT, but i can't be blamed, can i?
Sometimes, the sunlight shone so brightly onto my face, i can't see wad i'm texting ~~ and what's worst? hahaa... friends will question me if i've sent to the wrg person WHEN the text was really meant for them! Silly silly silly...


BAD HABIT! I'll try not to send wrg msgs again~~



Ohh.. i've found a motivational song! and i believe it is really inspiring! It is called -> Something bout love by David Archuleta.
Haha.. i know it is kinda OLD song already, but i myself was puzzled when it hit my head today. After going through the lyrics, i was astounded!
The lyrics supported me through tough times, especially at times when i felt tt i'm losing my interest/love for Science then here comes the song -> There's something bout love that breaks your heart Whoa oh oh oh.... But Don't Give Up

Apparently, the entire song was a constant reminder for myself! There's something bout Science that breaks my heart Whoa oh oh oh But Don't Give Up. Similarly, if you are feeling hopeless, please listen to this song and brace yourself up. Because, there's something bout love that breaks your heart whoa oh oh oh It Sets You Free... lol... it is just awesome to sing this song as it reinforces how love can set you free mentally....

However, putting all the stress aside, i must say my Uni friends ROCK my life!

mmm..... i think on my report card, under socializing i should be able to get an A+.
LOLOLx. There something bout them that makes me smile whoa oh oh oh i still believe ~ :D


Hehex,
Pearlyn

what's on my wishlist now: Thailand trip

No comments:

Post a Comment